1.IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner of Web domain is ABRIL RIBERA with address for these purposes at Calle Castelar, 2, 11380 Tarifa (Cádiz) CIF number: 36527788Q
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this Abrilribera portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.abrilribera.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Abrilribera or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Abrilribera offers through its portal and by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to (I) incur in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (II) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic – illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (II) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Nombre de Abrilribera, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages; (IV) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Abrilribera reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that In his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, Abrilribera will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Abrilribera complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Law Organic and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures to ensure the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, along with each form for the collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from abrilribera.com, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties, where appropriate. Furthermore, Abrilribera informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Abrilribera by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (title, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by abrilribera.com or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Abrilribera. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Abrilribera. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the name pages of Abrilribera.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Abrilribera is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Abrilribera reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.abrilribera.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, you will not exercise any type of control over such sites and content. In no case will abrilribera.com assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9.RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Abrilribera reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: Abrilribera will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Abrilribera may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Abrilribera and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of the city of Cádiz.
Personal data protection
For the purposes of the provisions of current data protection regulations, Abrilribera informs the client of the existence of automated personal data files created by it and under its responsibility, the purpose of which is to maintain and manage the contractual relationship with the user. The client has the possibility to exercise, in accordance with the provisions of said regulations, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, writing to email@example.com with the subject Data.
Abrilribera undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them, even after the contractual relationship has ended, adopting the security measures imposed by current legislation to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The client gives his consent to Abrilribera to receive from the latter advertising of products or services thereof. If you do not wish to receive any of these advertisements, you can communicate it to the email address indicated above.
The cookies that are used in the sites and web pages of the portal can be served by Abrilribera in which case they are served from the different servers operated by them, or from the servers of certain third parties that provide services and serve cookies on behalf of Abrilribera (such as, for example, the cookies that are used to serve advertising or certain content and that cause the User to view the advertising or certain content in the predetermined time, number of times and manner). As long as you have not activated the option that prevents the installation of cookies on your hard drive, the user can explore your hard drive by following the instructions and help manual of your operating system.
All the information we request with the purchase form will be used exclusively for the processing and shipping of the purchased products. In the form we request the voluntary identification of the buyer to facilitate the introduction of data and to be able to subsequently offer historical information about the purchases. These data will become part of the Orders file, This file is the property of abrilribera.com entity to which you can go at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition or request any other information. Its purpose is the management of the shipment of the products purchased and the consultation of previous purchases by the user.
Communications by mail
Only people who expressly accept it will receive emails with information about the company and its products. All the personal information that is provided to us will become part of our database. It will be treated strictly confidentially in accordance with the company’s philosophy. In no case will this information be transferred. Any person who has provided information may request verification of the saved data, as well as its rectification, cancellation and opposition. It can be done in writing or by email.
There are normally two causes for the return of a product: 1. Right of withdrawal: Art. 44 of Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Retail Trade Management, gives the Client the right to revoke the order requested within seven days of receiving it, prior communication to AbrilRibera. com (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org). In that case we will make a refund of the amount of the returned products. The products to be returned must be in perfect condition as well as the original packaging of the products also in perfect condition.
2. Refund for product defects: If the delivered product is in poor condition or is defective, abrilribera.com will either send the product back to the customer at no additional cost, or the amount paid by the customer will be refunded. If at the time of delivery it is seen visibly and clearly, without the need to manipulate the shipping packaging or the product’s own packaging, that a product has defects caused by transport damage or it is appreciated, in the same way, a error in the merchandise received, the client must report it to abrilribera.com (by email to email@example.com) or by phone at +34 656461510 within 48 hours of receiving the order in order to request a return of the product or products affected and with it the replacement by a new one or the refund of the price paid for it.
Abrilribera.com will not be responsible for the loss or damage of / in the products as a result of factors or causes that are not attributable to abrilribera.com.